The most important thing when either buying or selling a home is to select the right real estate agent, one who will understand what you need and can navigate the system for you. Choosing Mountain Gate Realty as your agent can save you time, effort and aggravation in finding the perfect home at a price you can afford or selling your home quickly based on its market price.
Buying a house is the most important financial transaction most people will make in a lifetime. Same is true in selling a property, maybe the most valuable thing you own. This is why it is of utmost importance to find an agent you can trust like Mountain Gate Realty. Fact of the matter is, buying and selling real estate can be complicated, not to mention the biggest financial decision most people ever make. With so much at stake, working with Mountain Gate Realty can help you locate the right property at the right price, or negotiate the best deal possible on your home sweet home.
1. MOUNTAIN GATE REALTY has many resources and wide selection of listings to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation on our side to find the home or property meant for you.
2. MOUNTAIN GATE REALTY will help you analyze your buying capacity- that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give us some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, we can refer you to Financial Institutions best qualified to be of assistance to you.
3. MOUNTAIN GATE REALTY can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. We have access to a variety of informational resources. We can provide local community information on utilities, zoning, schools, etc. There are two things you'll want to know: First, will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
4. MOUNTAIN GATE REALTY can help you with negotiations and inspections. There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or appliances. The purchase agreement should allow time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. We can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
5. MOUNTAIN GATE REALTY can help you understand different financing options and identify qualified lenders.
6. MOUNTAIN GATE REALTY can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.